CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

First Time Blogger



Okay, so I have never really blogged before. But, I thought I would give it a try. I am really excited because I just found out that me and Jason are going to have a baby !!!! I am scared and excited at the same time. We were suprised it happened so fast. We thought it would take a little bit longer to get pregnant. Everything seems to be going great. We have been happily married for 9 months now. It has gone so fast.

6 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Hi Linds!! Nice job- how did you get this cool template?

Bonnett Fam said...

I actually just changed it to a flower template. Is that the one you saw? I went to this webite Finalsense.com or blogger-tricks.blogspot.com.

wen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wen said...

Awesome. Looks like you have a great start!

Kryger Family said...

good job schlick! your going to have to help me...cuz i'm a slacker!
love ya!

Ally Cox said...

Yay! I finally got to see your page. How are you feeling? Good I hope!