CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I Love Boston







So it has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been so so busy. I went back to work which was so hard. All I want to do when I am at work is be home with Boston. I miss him every second of the day. He is getting so big. We are guessing he weighs around 12 pounds. He is now almost 8 weeks old. His two month appointment is on 04/13 so I will be able to post the official weight. He smiles all the time now. He has the cutest sweetest smile. I truely love him so much.

4 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

What days do you work Linds? I wanna see him SO bad! He is SO SO handsome!!!! 12 lbs?!? That is huge! I can't wait any longer!! Me, you , and Lou should all hang out soon!!!

Ally Cox said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are adorable! He is growing so fast! I am sorry you had to go back to work. I hope everything is working out well! Talk to you soon!

Maria said...

SO cute Kowalada!! He is definitely going to be a good looking little boy!

Kryger Family said...

What a little man! Wow he changes fast, keep the pix coming. Love ya!