CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6 Months

Boston will be 6 Months tomorrow. I cant believe how big and old he is already. He had his 6 month appointment yesterday. He had to get shots and it was so sad. But, the doc said that his ear infection is gone : ) He is now 27 and 1/2 inches long and weighs 16 lbs 14oz. He is in the 90th percentile for his height and 50th percentile for his weight. Boston is the custest and sweetest baby ever. I am so lucky. I love being a mommy !!!! : )

Also, my mom took Boston and my cute little niece Marley to get their pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and the pictures are so cute. Thanks Mom !!!!














4 comments:

Ally Cox said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! I love his big blue eyes! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. I am sad that I have only seen him once! Are you planning on bringing him to dinner in a couple weeks?

Angie said...

Linds....he needs to be a gerber model!!! Simply adorable.

Maria said...

He is so freaking cute girl!!

dlolsen said...

Holy smokes! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we met you in Salt Lake. Boston was still in the tummy back then. Too bad we missed you on our way home this year. We'll have to catch up next year!