CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am so bad at blogging. I never know what to say. We went to our doctors appointment on 08/27/08. We got to hear the heartbeat again. It was so cool. We made an appointment for the ultrasound, so we can finally find out if this little baby of ours is a girl or a boy. The ultrasound is on 09/17/08. I am so excited to find out. I think it is going to be a boy. But, I will be happy if it is a girl or a boy. We tore up our whole back yard on Saturday, and it looks a little better now that it is just all dirt. I cannot wait until we can put sprinklers and grass in. It did not have a little bit of grass before, but it was more weeds than grass. Once our backyard looks better, I will post pictures. Nothing really else exciting has happended. I will be sure to let everyone know what we are having :)

3 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

I can't wait to find out!!!! I am voting boy too! BOSTON NICHOLAS BONNETT!

wen said...

i am your #1 cheerleader!!! you are not bad at blogging. you just have to become more comfortable. don't worry so much and have fun. we love you no matter what you say! just say it like it is! xoxo

baby bonnett..... can't wait!

Angie said...

Happy Late Anniversary. My birthday was great and I can't wait until the wedding either. Will you be coming to the showers?