CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ITS A BOY !!!!!


Today we had the big ultrasound. We found out that we are having a boy. I am so excited. I have thought it would be a boy the whole time. It was really neat for me and Jason because my Dad and Mom Kryger, Mom DeHoop, Mom Bonnett , Sister In-Law Tonya and her son Gavin all came to the ultrasound. The baby is so cute. We got to see his little feet, hands, legs and arms move every where. I can't believe that I do not feel him move more. I can't wait till he is born.

6 comments:

wen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AshleeMattMaxJack said...

I am so excited and Jack is even more excited than me!!! They are going to have SO MUCH fun together!!! Woo hoo! I am so happy!

Ally Cox said...

I am so excited for you guys. Having a boy is so much fun! The little picture of his profile is so adorable. He is going to be a cute one! :-)

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I am so excited for you two. A little boy...just what you wanted. Only a few more months to go and you will be a mommy! :)

Maria said...

Congrats!! You knew it was a boy the whole time!! Now Kensie will have a hot boyfriend :)