CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

On 01/17/09 I had another baby shower. My aunt Pam and cousin Nichole through the shower and it was so fun. A ton of my friends from work came, lots of family and some of my friends that I have been friends with forever. Everything went great !!!!! I got tons of great things for Boston. I cannot wait until he is here. I sure wish he would hurry up. I just want to say thank you to everyone who came to the shower and a big thank you to Pam and Nichole you guys did an awesome job. I will post pictures as soon as I receive them from my mom.

On 01/21/09 I had another doctors appointment. I am still only dialated to a 1, but I am now 50% effaced. So Boston could come at any time. I am so ready. I think ??? hehe Well I will update later on. : )

0 comments: