CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Saturday 01/10/2009




Saturday was a great day. My friends Ally, Angie and Maria took me to get a pedicure and to lunch. It was so nice and relaxing. I had so much fun. I love hanging out with them. I just want them to know how greatful I am that I have them as friends.

Later in the evening on Saturday, we had our first baby shower. My mom and grandma put together this great shower. Alot my side of the family and Jason's family came. We had some delicious home made pizza : ) We got tons of amazing presents for Boston. Here are a few pictures. Thank you so much Grandma and Mom it was tons of fun.
















2 comments:

Ally Cox said...

I had so much fun with all of you as well and I am so glad we could take you to get pampered. You deserve it! Sounds like you had a wonderful shower with your family. That cake is super cute too! Keep me posted with what is going on. I can't wait to meet little Boston! YAY!

Angie said...

Tick tock tick tock....the count down begins!!! I am betting you will have baby Boston on January 31st :) I had a great time on Saturday as well and you looked amazing for being so preggers. You will make a wonderful mommy.